Position Title: Associate Consultant -Various Teams
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
The Associate Consultant function is primarily focused on candidate sourcing, development, and placement with the dual aims of (1) helping Consultants raise their productivity and (2) training the Associate Consultant in the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary for promotion to Consultant. The principal job responsibilities for this role are listed below; other duties may be required from time to time as reasonably necessary.
Development and Motivation of Candidates
- Demonstrate the confidence and skills to interact effectively with candidates via telephone, email, and in person at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Develop a solid base of candidates within your assigned industry or functional sector through personal name collecting and cold-calling, as well as referrals, web research, etc.
- Screen candidates, by phone and through interviews, to determine their suitability for assigned positions.
- Develop candidate profiles, introduce candidates to clients, manage the interview process and, where necessary, counsel and motivate candidates.
- Work with team members to introduce your candidates to their clients for relevant positions.
- Present client job opportunities to qualified candidates.
- Manage and coordinate the introduction, interview, and feedback process between candidates and clients (directly or with another RGF Executive consultant managing the client) and manage expectations on both sides.
- Present and negotiate terms and conditions of the client's offer to the candidate.
- Conduct candidate reference checks.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date candidate information and activity on RGF Executive's database.
- After achieving proficiency in development and motivation of candidates, and as a prerequisite for promotion to Consultant, demonstrate aptitude for interacting effectively with clients on the execution of searches.
- Participate in meetings and calls with clients to discuss search requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the introduction, interview, and feedback process between candidates and clients (directly or with a Consultant managing the client) and manage expectations on both sides.
- Represent RGF Executive professionally at all times in terms of behavior and appearance.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.
- Act unselfishly and as a team player at every opportunity.
- Increase knowledge of your assigned industry or functional sector through self-study, attendance at relevant trade shows and seminars, etc.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Professional working experience in recruiting, sales, or industry preferred
- Successful track record in consistently achieving targets
- Work experience in Japan preferred
- Ability to work independently and within a diverse team setting
- Confident, ambitious, articulate, bias for action, and results-oriented
- Positive mindset, passionate, logical
- Demonstrates RGF Executive's core values: quality, integrity, trust, respect, and growth
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary package consisting of:
o Monthly base salary
o Discretionary performance bonus based on individual billing and activity levels
o Additional travel incentives based on team performance
- Japanese social insurance
- Commuting allowance
- Client and candidate meeting expense account
- Career opportunities within RGF Executive and the Recruit group in Japan and overseas
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us from here.