Legal grounds for data processing
The grounds for collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal data are (A) our contractual relationship with you as our client; (B) our legitimate interest; (C) our legal obligations; and (D) your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal data for the following purposes (if given):
- Processing your health conditions in providing career management and guidance service, if requested by prospective employers;
- To carry out market research by using questionnaires;
- Sharing the results of data analytics that contain my personal data with third party;
- To distribute behavioral targeted advertising by cookies or other technologies or method
- Share with relevant third parties as part of a proposed sale, merger, acquisition, joint venture, or transfer of assets.
How long will your Personal Data be held?
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary or relevant for our business purpose. We may, however, store your information longer than that if required by law.
Your other rights
- Request access to your personal data. You are also entitled to request us to disclose the acquisition of your data processed by us that is done without your consent
- Request rectification of the personal data that we hold about you (e.g. where it is incomplete or inaccurate).
Relating to this, please note that it is our duty to keep your personal data up to date. Therefore, if there is any change to your personal data, please inform us accordingly. Otherwise, we will consider that the personal data you provided to us the latest is the most up to dated data about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data, where there is no legitimate reason for us continuing to process it, subject to the relevant exceptions under the laws.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) for the processing in question. In such instances, we will be permitted to continue such processing if, balanced against your interests, there are compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to do so and/or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Request the restriction (suspension) of processing of your personal data (e.g. if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it); and
- Request the transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (where this is technically feasible) to you or to another party.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. However, note a subsequent withdrawal of your consent will not have any effect on any data processing activities relating to your personal data we carried out prior to your withdrawal.
- Lodge a formal complaint with the relevant authority in the event that your complaint and/or dispute with Recruit is not properly and timely resolved.